Friday, May 9, 2008

May 3, 2008

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect graduation! It was a beautiful sunny day, the campus at University of Central Florida was buzzing with ecstatic students and proud parents, and I was finally about to become a college grad!
I received the medal around my neck from the Burnett Honors College at UCF. Through this program, I completed my undergrad thesis titled: Where Are The Gifted Kids?: The Representation Of Gifted Students In Caldecott Medal Books. It was a wonderful experience and only four other students in my graduating class of 1100 completed the program as well.

The blue and gold cords that I am wearing are from the Golden Key International Honour Society (yes, I spelled that correctly). Through this exclusive membership, I have already been invited to attend the inauguration of the next U.S. President!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones